On this page you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions, together with information on the payment and shipment of your orders placed at www.eurosocap-online.com. If you cannot find an answer to your question, please send your question by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pay for your order in our web shop using one of five methods:
* iDEAL enables you to pay for your on-line purchases in a reliable, safe and straightforward environment. iDEAL is a system that automatically links you to your on-line banking software when you make on-line purchases. You do not have to register, download files or create an account to use iDEAL. You can pay with iDEAL directly if you internet bank with ABN AMRO, ASN, Fortis, ING, Rabobank or SNS Bank. You can then pay quickly and easily in your bank’s familiar on-line payment environment. Pay the way you are used to.
You can pay with iDEAL in just a few steps:
1. Order a product
2. Choose iDEAL as payment method during the ordering process
3. Select the bank with whom you already bank on-line
4. Your bank’s familiar on-line banking program is opened
5. The relevant details of your purchase are already completed
6. Approve the payment in the usual manner
7. Confirmation from your bank is sent
8. Return to the Euro So.Cap. web shop and your order and payment have been successfully processed!
All orders are delivered to an address specified by the customer. A fixed rate applies. Shipping costs of €10 will be charged for orders totalling less than €100 for the Netherlands (different rates may apply to other countries). Orders totalling €100 or more will be delivered free of charge. We use the services of PostNL (previously TNT) to deliver the ordered goods.
If you pay for your order using the cash-on-delivery method, a €15 surcharge applies regardless of the size of your order.
All prices exclude VAT.
If you place and pay for an order by 1 pm on a working day, then most of the items in our range will be shipped on the same day. We will do our utmost to deliver each order as quickly as possible. However, to a certain extent we are dependent upon external parties, which may cause delays in delivery in a few cases.
All purchases made through www.lisap.nl or www.eurosocap.nl are subject to the Distance Selling Act. After making a purchase, the buyer shall have 14 working days after delivery of the product to return or cancel the order. The product must be returned unused and in the original packaging; the buyer will be responsible for any postal charges incurred as well as the risk involved in postal deliveries. The date of return must be within 14 working days. If the buyer wishes to cancel the purchase, he or she must inform Lisap or Eurosocap per email.
Upon receipt of the item, the purchase amount, minus the postal charges, will be refunded within 7 working days to the buyer’s account from which the order was initially paid.